Friday, January 4, 2013

Introductions


I am a 30-something mom and wife living in a small town. My husband and daughter are the essence of my world and what keeps me from losing my mind! I try to glorify the Lord in all that I do and I dream of being a stay at home mom. 

Why did I start this blog??? Well, like most mom's these days, I don't have the joy and pleasure of staying home with my daughter as my mother was blessed to do. I would also like to connect to other mom's that are in the same boat as I. So many times I feel discouraged and alone in my quest. My hubby is there for support 24/7 but sometimes ya need your girls by your side.

So bare with me as this is a new journey for me. I may not use proper grammar and I may misspell things from time to time...but that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment