Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Uh oh...

We've all been there. You are saying to yourself "Well, I did it again." The one thing that you promised that you would never do again. You feel like you have let someone down and you wonder how you can face him or her again. In some cases it may be a promise to a spouse, parent or a sibling that has been broken. But what happens when you feel like you have let God down? The One who continues to bless you regardless of your 'mistakes.' I don't know about you but that is the lowest, loneliest I have ever felt. We tend to think God would give up on us or walk away from us because we "humanize" Him. We feel as if he would react the way our flesh would.

Guess what? There are NO boundaries to His love for you!!! He loves you regardless of your faults and failures!! His love is so powerful, His grace unending and His mercy limitless, that we can't even fathom where it ends!!

So pick yourself up off the floor, stop kicking yourself, and pray! When you feel as if you are headed down that road again, pray that God give you the strength and wisdom to withstand this trial/temptation...and He will Give it to you!

One of my favorite quotes: 'If God brought you to it, He will bring you through it!'

Suggested worship song:

Give me Faith by Elevation Worship

Bridge:
I may be weak
But your spirit's strong in me
My flesh may fail
But my God, You never will

No comments:

Post a Comment