Friday, January 4, 2013

Let it Go!



I feel so angry right now. I feel hurt, desperate, disgusted and other words that I can’t form right now. Someone went to the CEO to complain about J being here on Wednesday. They said that she was a distraction and that she was here all day long. She was only here for 2 hours at the most. 

What else was I supposed to do? The hubby and I have no family/friends up here that could or would watch her that day and we couldn't call out because school isn’t in session.Trust me, we would rather her not be stuck in an office all day long when she can be outside playing with friends. The momma in me wants to find out who it was and confront them about it. Not to curse them, belittle them or anything but to find out why they couldn't come to me about their concerns. 

But the Christian in me says to let it go and let God deal with it, so that is what I am going to do. The phrase Let Go and Let God is not an admission of defeat. It's not the lazy man's way out. Its the realization that God is bigger and stronger than anything or anyone that may get in our way. He's got this....we just need to step out in faith and trust Him to take care of it.


Philippians 4:5-6

New International Version (NIV)
Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment